Logical integration: More than just an API connector.
With Finsemble, the barriers between different languages are dissolved to allow integration between applications. We refer to this as “logical” integration. Unlike competing platforms, native applications in Finsemble have access to the full set of Finsemble services and APIs, including:
- Drag and drop data from one app to another to selectively share context
- Link apps together for context sharing across user-defined channels
- Low-code workflows between your native and web applications
- Authentication and authorization
Drag and drop context sharing between native and HTML5 applications in Finsemble
Visual integration: Native applications are equal participants.
Simply launching native application in your smart desktop is step one — but the support shouldn’t stop there. All applications launched by Finsemble share a customizable aesthetic—including native. With native UI components such as customizable titlebars for Winform & WPF, JavaFX and Java Swing, your native applications match the look and feel of your HTML5 apps. They truly are equal citizens on the desktop.
Our patent-pending assimilation technology provides the following capabilities out-of-the-box for all applications, with zero coding.
- Snap, dock, tile, and tab any windows
- Save and re-launch windows as part of workspaces
- Floating, dockable toolbar that launches apps and manages workspaces
Finsemble 5.1: Next Generation Native Support
For our most recent release, we solve for native integration use cases based on client feedback. Learn how native applications can be incorporated into client workflow in innovative ways.