Skip to content
Term Structure Graph
Real-time, interactive charts for FICC
Improved market decision making. ChartIQ has been providing capital markets with our world-renowned time-series charting solution since 2012. With over 300+ global customers, our charts can be found on millions of desktops worldwide. Why shouldn’t participants in the FICC divisions reap the benefits of data visualization? Now they can, with ChartIQ’s Term Structure Graph.
Benefits for the FICC Trader
- Visualize data instantly
- Real-time display highlights market activity
- Interactive chart includes zoom and pan
- See relationships between points on the curve
- Time-stamped data points allow users to see recent updates
- Compare curves over time and across products
- Drill down to see a time series chart for multiple instruments
- View curve spreads with interactive analysis tool
Live graphics for all your FICC instruments.
✔ Yield Curve
Compares financial instrument yields at various maturity dates, such as from one month to 30 years.
✔ Commodity and Financial Futures Term Structure
Plots the array of futures contract prices for currently listed instruments, highlighting the relationship of supply and demand based on the delivery date of the contract.
✔ FX Forwards and Swaps
Visually plot and analyze a currency pair’s forward curve across a selected time frame.
See Price Fluctuation in Real-Time
- A “live” display with data point monitoring puts an end to static, snapshot views.
- One click access shows an interactive time-series chart, displaying full history/deep dive of the instrument.
Data points highlight and become “fresh” when price has changed.
Customization is Key
- Chart supports an array of securities: futures, swaps, forwards, options.
- Change settings, data fields, date range, and support multiple curves.
- Choose your own content by modifying the X-axis using an array of value/label pairs to compare any type of data, for example an implied volatility curve.
ChartIQ Serves the Whole of Finance
Learn more about Post-Trade Visualization
Tackle trade reconstruction and help compliance officers meet regulations set by Dodd-Frank and MiFiD II. Users can see the timeline of events that occur during an order. Easily merge proprietary data (chats, phone logs, OMS data) with market data.
Using Time Series Charts in Credit Markets
Read the blog post
Partnerships with market data providers allows further visualization into FICC. For example, our partnership with BondCliQ provides insights to liquidity in the credit markets. Using time series charts to showcase BondCliQ’s unique historical data activity of credit instruments is an exciting new way to view bond data.
D3.js horizontal bar chart overlaid on a time-series mountain chart.
Register for our upcoming digital event.
Next generation workflow:
The power (and necessity) of embracing FDC3 standards
Thursday, March 25th @ 11:00am EDT / 3:00pm GMT
In this roundtable discussion, FDC3 experts and industry leaders meet to discuss the origins of FDC3, why it’s so important, and what they predict the future will hold for businesses adhering to FDC3 standards.
Head of Cross Product Sales and Development at NatWest Markets
Director of Product Strategy and Business Development at Charles River Development
SVP Director Product Development at FactSet
Hosted by Dan Schleifer
CEO at Cosaic