High performance charts for traders of all levels
- Research, news, and social or economic reports can be plotted directly on the chart as events, or visualized on the chart as swim lanes.
- Incorporate any third party data including proprietary content, alternative data sets, or analytics from any data source. Gain insights with data forecasting.
- Plot multiple instruments across every asset class.
- Draw from 125 technical indicators.
- Studies may be applied at any time increment, from one second bars to daily/weekly/monthly.
- See each trade as it occurs in real-time with scrolling tick charts.
- Works seamlessly on any platform—web, desktop, tablet and mobile.
Allow users to apply any study uniformly across multiple charts with just one click. Up to 20 charts can be shown simultaneously, updating in real time.
Does your screener only provide fundamentals? ChartIQ Technical Analysis allows you to add technical indicators to your screener and alert engines. Traders gain an additional edge when they can search a universe of securities.
Enable users to automatically label impulse and corrective waves in accordance with Elliott Wave methodology.
✔ Charts with the power to do more
Using ChartIQ’s limitless customization, Tier 1 banks , brokerages, and tech vendors give their traders an experience catered to their needs. Firms deliver a custom set of technical studies and drawing tools, and leverage our API to meet any UX design standard. End-users have the power to customize and integrate charts into their workflow.
✔ Unparalleled performance across any device
✔ Partnerships for advanced analytics
We partner only with the best-of-breed fintech providers to deliver the best solution for time series analysis. Our Estimize plug-in gives users access to crowdsourced earnings and revenue estimates from 100,000 analysts. For more technical traders, the Trading Central plug-in provides expert analytics on over 72,000 financial instruments.
Studies for Institutional Traders: Projected Volume at Time and Projected Aggregate Volume
Our ChartIQ 8.0 release includes two new studies we’ve built specifically for institutional traders, helping them solve the problem of analyzing intraday volume activity.